What is tarot?
- Tarot can be a vacuum that siphons drama out of a situation.
- Tarot can be a tool to calm you down or fire you up, depending on what’s needed.
- Tarot can be the rock that helps you climb out of the waters of De Nile (denial).
- Tarot can deploy humor to sneak common sense into you.
- Tarot can be a comfort, at times when you need to know that it will be all right.
- Tarot can be a place to turn when you need to talk and no one else will listen — you can always have a dialogue with the universe, through the cards.
- Tarot can be a reality check.
- Tarot can remind you of your unique position and your unique set of skills that you may, or may not, actually be utilizing.
- Tarot can also remind you of the resources around you, of the abundance in your life, of the people who care about you.
- At times, tarot can point out places where you are not being supported or loved — places where you may need to find some support.
- Tarot can caution you about areas where you face a challenge.
- Tarot can be a tool for finding a solution outside the box.
- Tarot can provide guidance for spiritual development, meditation, and contemplation.
- And sometimes, yes, tarot can be just for fun. 🙂